CCS believes that people with a disability, and their carers and families, deserve high quality services, delivered by highly informed and trained staff.
We are passionate about the care and support services we provide and the quality of our own induction and training courses, and are therefore excited to be able to share this philosophy and know-how with other organisations involved in the social and health care sectors.
Key benefits and attractions
- Supported Housing Placements
- Vulnerable adults with mental health needs
- Recovery from substance and alcohol misuse
- Hospital discharges from psychiatric unit
CCS are a Care Quality Commission registered Domiciliary care provider for adults with learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs.
Our aim is to provide the highest achievable quality of care to people in order to maintain their independence and improve their quality of life via a bespoke package of support.
We offer our services focusing most importantly on the care/ Support needs of adults with forensic histories, learning disabilities, Autism, Mental Health needs,, those with profound or Complex needs.
Our services include
- Individualised support packages to enable and empower people with learning disabilities and mental health needs
- Dedicated trained and experienced specialist support staff
- Support within the home and the community
- Personalised housing provision solutions
- Support in delivering and administering medication